Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tweety Pies Beware-There's a Fox about.


Though I have never considered myself to be a bowler of pies the increasing diameter of my fast recovering stomach shows me to be serial eater of pies. Beef and Ale and the aforeposted pastie are favourites. Olympic Boris has taken time off from demonising the transport unions to offer me some more London Prepares tickets. Synchronised Swimming, Hockey, Water Polo, Wheelchair Tennis and Paralympic Athletics go on sale on The Ides of March. Be aware!

I might be tempted to go to see the SS as the lovely lady wife is running out of that make up they use. You know the stuff with which you smile at the least funny of jokes. I am now a serial receiver of Crickety Tweets. As there must be 6 other Mike Kelleher Twits a-tweeting I am known as MikeKelleher7@. Serious ones are talking about the England Selection for Sri Lanka.

Twits like me are reproducing the Confucius saying that I was particularly proud of from the last post. Other gems can be found by downloading French and Spanish Cricket for Beginners from Amazon.co.uk. While I'm in advertising mode, our Gravesend CC Shrimpers Team are looking for away games for Sats 19th May, 28th July and Sept 1st. We supply a ball and like my tea according to my boys the team is described as weak to medium.

No comments: