Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tweeting England Cricketer innocent of all Charges-Official


As the recently departed #Frank Carson would have said "It's the way you read 'em". Note that I now understand what is a trend in the #~*^+*twittosphere. The England Cricketer was saying in the limited number of characters allowed that he considered that others were laughing at him not with him. Good to see such self effacement. Apologies to him, together with a request. Can you rub off some of your humility on to one of your County's ex Players Please? (I'm safe saying this as Cigarette Adverts are not allowed*)

I have yet to receive any indications that the blogosphere has worked out whose grave it is from the last post. Do I need to retweet? Or shall I hold my ground? There is hope. After the Political Shenanigans yesterday there will be no protesters on Ralph Mc Tell's Streets, except for those at the back of the queues emanating from the Con Booths U-turning, Saatchi and Saatchi style around London. Decently I expect Thomas Cook and Boris to allow them to use the Olympic Speedo Lanes as part of the London Prepares events.

*I hear that my personal information will be made manifold within the Engine from today. Do you think that the fact that I used to play on the left wing at school will label me as a Trotskyite or have I been dismissed with that tag anyway as I don't always agree with Mr Cameron? I'm the same age as the NHS so it doesn't bode well for my life expectancy. I don't suppose Mine Host Google will ask me to tidy up my St David's day tribute front garden as it is making a mess of their maps, confusing their sat navs or will they swamp me with bra adverts just becuase I welcomed the Colts at Cricket Nets with a 'Hello Boys', which could have been recorded on their smart phones which I thought they were simply going to use to check on my lbw decisions?

Well here's a scientifically controlled experiment. #French and Spanish Cricket for Beginners is a future trend. #Frenchandaussiecricket is a trend worth investing in rather than futures.

Almost Finally. If it is World Book Day and you want a limited number of characters, download the above book from Amazon.co.uk. It's a different sort of humorous cricket book. It makes you laugh. If you are tuned to a different programme then bring the Syrian Regime to Book, Dano. If you are going to advertise a re-run of the film 'Witness' on my blog can you please do it with a picture of Kelly McGillis not Harrison Ford.

Penultimately finally, though there is no English(nor Welsh) blood in my veins I am proud to have been born in Cornwall. It still gives me a sense of pride when I text 'I'm on the train' while going over the Tamar Bridge from Plymouth into Cornwall that was designed by Isambard, Kingdom and Brunel and completed in 1859. It's the way I write 'em. By the way Happy St David's Day.

Finally this post may well be too long. But remember the song 'It's a long way to Sri Lanka'.

Taking advantage of the +1 button. Please don't fine me or blackleg me or send me to Coventry or whatever you do these days, as the touch on the BT advert on my part was inadvertent as were my fifty downloads of the 'Women Cricketers' Underwear Through the Ages' featured on the ECB Top Shelf Bargain Basement website last week. Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus!( With thanks and apologies to my niece).

No comments: