Monday, February 8, 2016

Pastwords

There's safety in numbers so I've included them in my passwords to ensure they become as safe as houses making them difficult to break into. The age old problem is that at my age I have difficulty in remembering them. I have been told not to be singular but to use Variations i.e. a safe combination that I can lock on to. There's an Enigma going on here somewhere. But

As the recent Brit Aboard Rocket Launch found, locking is not always straight forward without the manual. Luckily the assembled seed sower bench mark wheelie thingy, item HLT164 (pictured) had one to follow. Or was it HLT264? Sitting in the dock are some Irish Brown Envelope seeds. Nothing Untoward, it was the daughter's Christmas Past Present. All Organic which will please the mother figure and includes favourites such as Bowland's Beauty Broad Bean (BBBB), Winter Squash Blue Kuri (WSBK) & French Unfolding Curly Kale (*^"!).

Harder to spot is the camouflaged sachet giving item HJT964 its lifetime wood treatment hue which may like my old Auntie Whatsername develop a more olive brown and velvety silver colour over time. She too had no worries of fading or peeling no matter what the weather pattern. She never became an item, but she remains to this day my most memorable name.

No comments: